BECOME A PARTNER IN FREEDOM
Give monthly to help fight human trafficking and provide freedom for all
CHECK BY MAIL
Checks payable to “El Pozo de Vida”:
El Pozo de Vida
c/o Regina Lee
910 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706
WHY GIVE MONTHLY?
Your monthly support helps us maximize the impact of your donation
Be part of our Pozo family with exclusive info, updates, and stories of healing and redemption
You can budget and give what makes sense to you
BE A PART OF REAL CHANGE
Join us on the front lines, fighting to eradicate human trafficking and provide life-changing hope to men, women, and children around the world
MORE WAYS TO GIVE
1. Company Matched Gifts Companies offer match donations made by employees to eligible nonprofit organizations, which is an easy way to double your contribution to us! Ask your human resources department.
2. Fundraise Do something you love to create awareness and raise money to help fight human trafficking (ie: pancake breakfast, softball tournament, a golf outing, sell NUNAYU jewelry, host a wine & cheese party).
3. Facebook Fundraiser Dedicate a special day by creating a social networking-based fundraiser drive. Set a goal, let people know why they should donate, share with friends, and post updates!
4. AmazonSmile Shop through AmazonSmile and they will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases. Set El Pozo de Vida as your favorite charity on AmazonSmile today.
5. Asset-Based Giving through Stocks or Mutual Funds Give stocks and mutual funds through taxable and retirement accounts.
6. Estate Planning Gifts can be a bequest of any dollar amount, specific property, or a percentage of your estate in your will or trust plan. If you wish to make a gift from your IRA or 401(k) plan, talk to your plan administrator.
7. Visit Us! There is nothing like the gift of a warm smile and personal connection to our beneficiaries. We can help you plan a trip to visit our projects and you can experience their powerful story of restoration firsthand.
For more information reach out to our Donor Relations Coordinator Tina Chen at: firstname.lastname@example.org